Sun shines.

Sun shines.
Always and forever =D

Monday, October 5, 2009

WEIRDO!

suddenly, a strong feeling wants me to blog alot alot of thiings!
how come i have the mood to blog so much?
i m trying to post pics of school life to my blog but too bad all the pics are in my laptop.
i am too lazy to transfer here and there.
i have actually mmany things to blog with. but well, i will just update some today.
well, recently mixed with frog and jess more often maybe is bcoz same area or what.
sometimes, in the car, we usually chit chat about family, friends and school.
knew alot of things that i dont know and maybe of this and made mistakes.
and they teached me reality of the world.
i have always gained knowledge when i get to know diff ppl.
i dont really know how to say but, i always remember what they had told me.
with diff ppl, diff things, make us mentally grow up.
the world is not so naive as i think.
there are too many kinds of ppl around us which we dont know what they are thinking.
i strongly believe in friendship, i try to keep every friendship.
i am just simple, easy going, and dont know wad tempered i have!
i learnt from the mistakes, just like in exam! failure is just a little obstacles for us!
so go on, and i know impossible is nothing, we create what we want!

If friends are flowers, I have picked lots of them.
I will keep them in a box and appreciate them forever!

If friends are air , I can feel that they are all around me!
I am glad, I have Friends that love each others!

No comments:

Post a Comment