Sun shines.

Sun shines.
Always and forever =D

Friday, October 2, 2009

i m back back back

well. i m really back to my blog now!
not bcoz of trial and i didnt update my blog.
it is bcoz of the line that frus me and screwed up my hols.
u know what, my streamyx service wad down for almost 2 weeks.
and i was very upset changed modem and ntg was going right!
so ended up keep hanging out all over the penang!
lol, so gald to say that trial has ended.
and so, everyone is going to relax but not for a very long long period.
the real examination left about 47days if not mistaken, 6 weeks to go!
lol, trial ended and the feeling is kinda weird.
the 1st time, i m not really happy after exam finished.
and the first time i m not smiling when the last paper was collected.
and the first time, i told my friend why i am not happy and with a moody feeling!
so weird this trial's feeling.
there was a week holiday for us bcoz of the hari raya!
well, i thought we will be hardworking during this hols, but we hanged out almost everyday.
and i felt so stress after the hang outs bcoz i didnt start my revision at all, dead hard that time!
and so i started my study at the very last day, sunday and feeling nervous, LOL
i know i shouldnt be like that, i hope no next time.
i skipped today's class and went out with friends!
went to sushi for lunch, and spent rm90 all together! but i ate about rm40 LOL
and afterthat time to lepak again!
here and there and there and here! LOL.
after two of them went back me and frog started our adventure life again!
we went to jetty and see the views, and wondering when we can get into QE II and have our meals?
and walked walked walked. went to sit at hai nam town's table. we didnt order drinks so cant sit at the resturant. so we went to eat our dinner.
we wear the mask that we bought at nice day bcoz of the polluted air, kinda funny many ppl looking at us!
mine is snoopy and frog's black cat. LOL
then went to mamak for dinner ate roti canai and chit chat again! then after that back to my lovely home and frog went to pasar malam.
now i m sitting in front of my computer and watching PPS. the china version's boys over flower!
actually the drama is quite nice but maybe it is bcoz of china version many ppl will say, huh? really nice meh?
but for me now i realize china's drama not bad !

No comments:

Post a Comment