Sun shines.

Sun shines.
Always and forever =D

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

the we.

i m back again with dont-know-what-feeling.
things are not going smoothly and i have a big prob to face.
it is not easy to solve a question, i m trying to use my heart to solve.
this is a random one for me, the feelings and craps again!
i have gotta settle all things down, and i want it to be a normal one.
well, misunderstanding really driving me mad.
and i i shouldnt be hot-tempered.
i said everything that i need to say, told everything that i need to tell.
no matter how, it remains really deep in my heart.
friendship is what i tresured, i dont wanna lose any of them.
no point writing so much here, as long as i know what is in my heart then its ok.
i felt much better after saying out.
false or true? who knows.
i am not a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment