Sun shines.

Sun shines.
Always and forever =D

Monday, October 12, 2009

CD!

gahhhh, i got it i got it i got it!
finally i have received the cd that cant be found in Malaysia.
and it is only in Taiwan and Hong kong.
well, the cd was bought by my uncle.
he said he found like hell, then only he saw it.
thanks god! really damn happy of the cd!
SOMEONE IS PRAYING FOR YOU by YING-YING SHIH!
so i got it now. i m hearing but not everyday!
my uncle was back and alot of family gathering!
and those gathering can hellp me relief of the sadness!
and finally i know what you said and what am i in your heart!
i knew, being a happy-go-lucky one, i should be happy.
but i know i cant, so i will keep it in my heart and take it as an experience..?
many things make me grow up..
i knew i am too .. i dont know.
that day was totally a day that my mood was 360 turn over.

No comments:

Post a Comment