Sun shines.

Sun shines.
Always and forever =D

Friday, September 11, 2009

My all-time favourite!


SUN YAN ZI
she is my idol 4 lifes..
aldou my weight and hers are like sky and earth..
but i m willing to on diet until reaches her weight 42KG...
why i like HER??she aint very pretty..
but her vocal is super gud...
and even i noe how to sing her songs alot.
and she is thin enuff, how she eat she oso cant be fat..why?? i envy her la..
she is from Singapore, 31 diz year,..quite old edi, but i still lovin her..
her 1st album released on 2000 (SUN YAN ZI GE REN ZHUAN JI)
and i think i love her characteristic since 2001 when i was standard 3..
when her new album 'KITE' released..and from 2001, i started to SIAO her liao..
and bought all her original CDS..
and it is ok bcoz my mum was willing to buy all 4 me..
now i m 17 and i listen her cd oredi 9 years...
and her songs alwiz accompany me all these years...
SUN YAN ZI, i promise u i will alwiz support u until the end of my life..
during standard 6, i got a stupid idea, i wish to shake hand and take pic with her...
but i noe i cant make dat...
and even i cried, my fren would say sun yan zi is sitting aeroplane coming to see me..
and i will be happy again...
see, SUN YAN ZI u are part of my life...
SUN YAN ZI, when oni i can meet ur real person?
when are u coming to penang??
i wanna meet u...
pls god, juz once...i pray to meet her, pray dat she will be gud in everything..~~!!
I LOVE U SUN YAN ZI...

No comments:

Post a Comment