Sun shines.

Sun shines.
Always and forever =D

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mid-break!

gahh, so now 7 down, and 4 to go! yeah.
so ending so so so soon.
one of my junior just mentioned about the results!
she asked in plurk, is it results is so important?
acually, for many pple and students the answer is yes.
and u know why? students nowadays mostly KIA SU!
and of coarse some study for a brighter future.
but for me, i study is bcoz of my family, i dont want them to worry about me
and somehow i dislike to be the last in the class so i needed to study hard to maintain in an average level!
studying in the 1st class, for me is all about faces! lol
i really really prefer to be in s2 more than s1, maybe i m still used to how am i surviving in s2.
and s1 i realized that many weren't listening to wad teachers are teaching.
u know, my ffriends most of them ignored teachers and did their own things always!
and sometimes i do liste to teachers but mostly is oni bio, chemi, add math and maths!
others i might be sleeping whole day long.
and now it is just the middle of the trial, and i hopw i will have the heart to finish my chemi and physics and add maths by next week!
well, i have done something bad during exam! sorry!
and really really very sad that i cant sit with yee may and jp and menzi d. SOBS
but i really put much effort in BIO just oni bio hahahaha!
update tomoro, gonna tap tap revenge and unblock me and kang xi !

1 comment:

  1. ahh!! for the same. I study because of my family!! hahahaha. LOL. love you buddy!


    -YiLiNg``

    ReplyDelete