Sun shines.

Sun shines.
Always and forever =D

Sunday, November 12, 2017

Days

Never know its been a year without updating this blog. 
Changes happened during this one year from last October to this November. 
I guess mentality somehow changed from time to time, not to say that we are getting more and more mature but the way of thinking is different and we tend to think more. 
I was previously in Vitrox and after 8/9 months now I am in Cisco, it was a drastic change for me as the business nature are different although what I am into is more to manufacturing. 
Also, something hasn't change is.. I am still single AF, that was one of my resolution for this year but I have another 1 month to achieve this. LOL what a joke. 
People come and go in our life, having them to stay some needs effort some not.
Thanks to people who still stay with me after I left for a better career.
Thanks to people who provided me help during my first few months in my company now.
I wanted to thank all of you with my sincere heart, without all of you, I wouldn't be who I am now.

This is a good place, that I want to stay forever using alphabets.



No comments:

Post a Comment