Sun shines.

Sun shines.
Always and forever =D

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Good old days...

4 years of university life, now I am 24 and I feel like so much happened during these years, doubtlessly friendship is one main thing changed from time to time. Before writing this post, I actually viewed all the pictures that I have in my photo album named 'All about USM'. Tonnes of photos, people changes through the photos, appearance, personalities, friendship between each other, how do I feel and what I did regret for. Since I have plenty of time before I actually proceed to the new chapter of my life, I would like to write about memories with people who I met, places I have been, dramas that I'd been through and etc. It might be really hard for me to recall everything back in the 4 years but I will write accordingly based on the album. Days in Saujana were really really fun and things I regretted was never able to be close with my roommate because we just don't click that well, on the bright side of this, I actually got more roommates, different roommates for different days of my visit to different dorms.


The original Saujana Roomies! ;)


Legendary 'New Cham'!


Us visiting St. Anne Church


The moment Ivan said something very birdy..


All people showed last finger instead of middle finger!


Meaning we were all pissed off!


Missing those days we were in big gang! *I have another big gang now* 


when we were young.. 


During my first year when I was still so fresh, making friends are as easy as chewing food in our mouth, I made quite a number of friends through orientation programs, mutual friends, classes and also random people who I talked to. Then, I was invited to be part of "Cham-able" which then evolved into "New Cham", that means people who are able to mix well with each other we described them as "Eh Cham". I feel funny too but it's okay to be young and naive with all those group names. People from different states of Malaysia mixed together in this group and we actually have lots of memories visiting different places, hanging out together, pillow talk and heart talk and after that, you got to know people more and that's the time "Beh Cham" happens and actually happened. We started to form small gang in the "New Cham" and then dramas happened as well, of course we came to this decision that whoever wants to leave the group can just do so. This group no longer exists since everyone quit. HAHAHA this basically sums up my first year in USM.


Thanks for asking me to be your assistant!


We were trio and we did a really great job together!


*Professional setup in the fitting room* 

Besides that, first Ipoh gang I knew, actually hosted us in Ipoh. Thanks for hosting us when we were still not too close. Also, I went to my first industrial visit with management gang and it was an awesome trip and thanks for tagging me along no matter what events you guys have in school of management. I can still remember how fun was it in Great Eastern, how coincidentally all of us got G.R.E.A.T.!. each where we actually didn't need to change our place or shuffling around, buffets offered by companies we had together was too good for a trip, night outing at Petaling Street, eating cup noodles together, singing in the bus, those were good old days! Nearly forgot that I was part of USM CNY 2013 in F&B department, with my buddies working together closely to maximize our earnings, minimize our costs, making hundreds herbal eggs, inviting night market's food truck to our event, taking formal pictures in fitting room just to have a free blazer on for better look and I personally feel that our performance was superb but that didn't mean the same to the top committees, we did good and those stupid reproaches were ridiculous! Thanks to one of my once-I-thought best friend for saving those photos for me as memories, wouldn't be able to write this without those photos!


The saujana newbies! hahahaha


The other day of orientation week!


Another 2 cuties I found in Saujana!


Visiting Great Eastern in KL


Getting ready to sing in the bus lol


Visiting Pos Malaysia at night to see the procedure of sorting letters and parcels.


Visiting PKT and having their very nice buffet.


The crew having fun at the back before starting the session.


Visiting I think Sime Darby Property's showroom and met new friend from engineering campus!


We just clicked and this is nice!


Group photo of us! 


My twin sister. BAHAHAHAHA

Later guys, till then!

How clear is it, you can see the world
How deep is it, you look thr
ough one's heart

How well are you to recover from the past
How well are you to progress your future
How are you? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment