Sun shines.

Sun shines.
Always and forever =D

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Nothing but something.

Decided to continue my working contract till beginning of August.
Whether this is the right decision or not i don't really know about it.
Have been facing lots of problems but mostly will be those friendship problem which everyone will think that this is actually not a big matter.
I started to see something very clear, and what i can do is just avoiding myself being one of them.
My very first proper job, i entered my company which is so-called local company and consider as a moderate company.
I will be continue with my contract with HC department. They actually provided us some training in employment act, matters about wages, and also what the don't and do for HC department.
I am glad i have given the opportunity to attend the training with my colleagues.
Sometimes, i think we should give respects to everyone's job description. We can't overlap others' work and department. When others need help we should help them out.
Sometimes in the office, when you are too good-hearted to help someone telling them the right things, people don't just accept what you say or what you do for them. This is why i always get pissed off.
I learned to be steady while facing problems, I was very nervous or scared when i did something wrong before that. But when i saw both of my superiors they just tell me things are easy to solve when we have a calm mind. They teach me what i need to do when i face what kind of problems.
My recent superior actually give me much freedom in completing my tasks, and i actually feel so nice working with my team.
Many thoughts came across my mind and i just feel like writing all these heart feeling, perhaps? LOL.
Working, i learn to communicate with others, and i actually have a good Indian friend, who i can always talk and share working stuff with her.
My superior, Actually many people used to tease me that i like him so much but the truth is i actually appreciate all the knowledge he provided me all the while. Thank you boss. LOL.
My job is actually quite fun from the beginning when we join this company.
Experiences such as promoting, wrapping and delivering hampers, went to car park to be cashier for some audit purpose, went to convenient store to be cashier for audit purpose too, went to floor and in charged at the weighing counter, packing fruits, be a wrapper, and then helping company to teach customers how to use the sunshine card e-kiosk and etc.
I have actually collected many many valuable experience in my company. But of course there are always both good and bad in a company.
The politic in the company is kind of strong, we will feel like those experienced staff will always be the right one while some good ideas proposed by younger generation will be neglected by the management.
But i feel that i am proud to be part of my company as sometimes i can actually feel warmth given by some HOD, they really treat us very good and i want to thank them for being so caring.
After writing all those feelings, i see happy moments are actually more than the sad one.
Sad to say that, June and Jialing resigned and our Special team will be only 7 of us. Thanks for giving me caring and support when I was not strong, and knowing how i feel when got denied.
I wish both of You have a better future after leaving company, all the best in studies and new working environment.

Sometimes things are not meant to be the way it is.
Don't hold on tightly, you will lose everything eventually.
Having positive attitude is the key to success.
Thank you for all the lesson you given.
I finally learn how to let go and be strong. 
I wish you happy and blissful always. 




No comments:

Post a Comment