Sun shines.

Sun shines.
Always and forever =D

Monday, January 31, 2011

Silently kills the past.




I am sad for nothing but something in my heart.
I get frustrated for something, but I can't say anything.
I keep everything back just to make peace.
Why and why? Once, and twice?
I had too much expectations, and now I am having too much disappointment.
I learned a lesson.
Deep in my heart. I know the value of friendship.
Sometimes it hurts so much.
Sometimes it brings joy so much.
My fault to be too emotionally mad about it.
My fault to see this so importantly.
My fault to grow up as time goes by.
My fault to see things changed but I can't help to make things better.
I am a fool, in this. I shouldnt care too much.
I am tired, speechless, will everything still be the same?
Will we stay together like how we used to be?


- Posted using Itouch

No comments:

Post a Comment