Sun shines.

Sun shines.
Always and forever =D

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Nothing but something.

Not feeling happy though I will be going to hong kong soon.
And recently I don't think that I am actually happy all the while. Or maybe I guess just don't know what am not happy with.
End of the story.
People come in and out from our life.
Learning to analyse which and what is good for myself.
Learning to see people. Way far behind and I gotta catch up.
Suddenly I realized I actually miss my friends in school which I usually will forget the presence of them.
Friends, I miss you, new or old schoolmates, bffs, neighbours in class.
I guess I am into the past now. Will be back to now later.
Memories are always so sweet, young, wild, daring and full of joy.
Lastly, I am gaining weight!
Stop me from eating junks. :O



- Posted using Itouch

No comments:

Post a Comment