Sun shines.

Sun shines.
Always and forever =D

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Short and brief!

hey peeps.. how ya doin?
okay. back here and settled few things.. LOL
feeling so free leh, but i am gg to set myself free so soon.. XD
okay okay, done things about service day and also economic club.
next is campfire emcee script and also perabot things which make me so big head!
and also next will be tonnes of math's questions, and also test coming up!
wuhoooo.. yet, when u completed ur things one by one, that kind of satisfaction, can't describe. Btw, I am doing well here. And thanks for everything single lil things that all of you taught and gave me.
I will be back soon! Hahaha!
Mom is coming home this Sunday, kinda nervous but then I just worried about time management. You know, I just can't decide everything yet as mom is coming home with no routine. All will be spontaneous!
Ma eyes getting smaller and smaller, later guys. Night people!

No comments:

Post a Comment