Sun shines.

Sun shines.
Always and forever =D

Monday, June 21, 2010

Good old times




Wondering .. When the volleyball team will be form again and have fun together with those repeated style DIG • SET • SPIKE ..
How much I miss my volleyball teammates and coach. Those days, no matter how bad we are in our skills but we dare to fight, to play as well. Trying to be perfect not to make coach dissapointed, and coach gave us the biggest support to us. The confidence of coach spoken out we will win dalat.
He got dissapointment and silence.
This still remain strongly in my heart. Anyone has the same feeling with me? Sometimes, volleyball is like a strength that pull us all together. Playing with bets, ice tea and also coco drink. Although involved money, that kind of wanna-win-the-bets feeling strengthen us.
No more for noww and forever. I left 5th form, and now I knew everything will be just memoriess.


- Posted using Itouch

No comments:

Post a Comment