Sun shines.

Sun shines.
Always and forever =D

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

sometimes. i am still so confused about myself.
who am i?  who actually know themselves so clear?
thought that i have grow up and become someone mature.
keep saying myself i am big girl d and yet my behaviour still so == childish.
who knows, i have many undone list waiting for me.
and i promised myself i gotta work hard and earn money and buy what i wanted for so long.
sometimes, i feel like i am too pamper by my family.
and yet i feel like what i want i just ask for it and here i get it.
after some matter, i can feel that my family actually still treat me as a child. really.
whe i wanted to something they will start asking me, 'eh boh lu'? 'wa kia lu beh leh'.. something like that.
but really i always feel doubtful about myself can i done this perfectly? i manage to do so?
sometimes, i need some confident to make a decision, and i am easy to change my decision.
i know that noone is perfect but everyone tries to be perfect.
end

No comments:

Post a Comment