Sun shines.

Sun shines.
Always and forever =D

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The only one in my heart!



sometimes, when i listen to Butterfly fly away by Miley Cyrus and her dad, i will just somehow think of my mom and me.
i dont know why i have a strong feeling in that but the lyrics i feel that my mom had done all this.
and i know my mom loves to tease me, but i know she just wants me to be better.
and i know she cares for me alot, but she just used very diff ways to express it.
i know all and mom knows me well.
sometimes, she can just sms me and said she loves me so much.
but sometimes she will sms me, 'fatty, how are u?' LOL
she is so cute and yet so evil!
she is the only mom i have in my life, and she is always so good.
she always takes good care of me and then she will call me everyday chit chat with me!
she can just hug and kiss me when we are in public. LOL
aldou she loves to bully, tease, criticize me, all she does just for my own good, i know.
she loves to nag just when i didnt do my studies.
she has a high expectation on me but too bad i always disappoint her. sorry
and i knew that u know i can sing well but u just dont agree coz u want me to finish my study 1st then oni i can go after my dream or wadever.
i know sometimes i might be very rude to u but i just dont want u always nag on me.
she hid many secrets for me from my grandma, lol.
she is always so good and kind to me, and she bought many many things for me too.
if without her i oso cant collect all my yanzi's cds! mom, u are the best larr.
and then although now she will not be so generous as last time, buy everything i want for me.
but i know she still work ard to fulfil what i need.
now got husband d kiam siap ka beh si~ no choice she needs to go to canada to see her husband!
she is a very diff mummy for me.
she knows me very very well, and she knows how to handle me so so so well!
mummy, i promise u, when i m big girl edi.
i will work hard to buy u a house i know u hate small hse, LOL
and then take good care of you! i love you mummy!

2 comments:

  1. hmm, I like this one! We are on the same boat as in we are the only daughter, and also how our mum treat us, handle us. Quite alike, really! No wonder you are my best buddy! =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, the only one in our family! lol
    ya, maybe bcoz we are the only one so we will be very close to our parents and we can share everything with them. lol

    ReplyDelete